28 Cu Ft Single Door Cooler
Premium High Capacity, Single Door Cold Space Merchandiser® designed for volume merchandising with premium impact and appeal. Wide format provides maximum LED illuminated merchandising. This model can be built-in top, bottom, rear and both sides.
• Self contained Cassette® forced-air refrigeration employs R290 hydrocarbon Natural
Refrigerant within a sealed capillary tube system.
•Cassette® refrigeration is bottom-mounted and removable from the front for ease of
maintenance. Refrigeration may be exchanged or upgraded without mechanic.
Designed to operate at a set point between 34°F to 39°F (1°C – 4°C).
• Priority, directed air flow provides optimum cooling and energy efficiency within cabinet and
exclusively at front of unit for optimized heat exchange ventilation.
• Finless, Free&Clear™ Condenser Coil maximizes air-flow over the compressor, reduces
energy consumption and is non-clogging.
• Automatic, stainless steel condensate control system.
• Quality, self-lubricating and sealed motors with streamlined air-flow provide quieter yet robust
• Exterior – durable textured black.
• Interior – NSF approved white aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
• Ergonomic raised interior floor.
• Space Saving Design – air ventilation exclusively from the front of unit.
• Insulation – cabinet is foamed-in-place with eco-conscious, polyurethane insulation.
• Heavy duty thread-in leveler legs.
• Self-Closing Swing Door features hold-open position and spring-back protection,
• Magnetic gaskets are single piece bead-mount construction easily removable for cleaning.
• Heat Reflecting HABCO Insulated Safety Glass with black extruded frame.
• Integrated, injection molded pocket handle(s).
• Energy Efficient LED Lighting System for crisp Illuminated Signage and Interior Display,
• Five (5) white coated shelves 26 1/4″W x 22″D (667mm x 559mm), are NSF approved.
• Heavy duty aluminum shelving pilasters will not peel or chip adjustment of 1/2″ (13mm)
• NSF-7 compliant for storage or display of pre-packaged aseptic product.
• Factory power cord installed for connection to a sole-use (dedicated)
115V/60Hz/1-Phase, 15 Amp circuit.